How Can my Office Help?

As a Member of Provincial Parliament, my constituency staff is available to help you with matters that are within Ontario's jurisdiction. Below are a few examples of what we can help with!

  • OSAP (Student loans)
  • Hospitals and long-term care
  • Schools (primary, secondary, and post-secondary)
  • Birth, marriage, and death certificates and licenses
  • Commissioner of Oaths
  • Social assistance
  • Driver's licenses and health cards
  • Labour questions
  • Family Responsibility Office Questions


Here are a few examples of what the other two levels of Government can help you with:

Municipal - talk to your local City Councillor

  • Local transit (buses, taxis, etc)
  • Roads (paving, street signs, speed bumps, etc)
  • Property taxes
  • Garbage collection
  • Land use/zoning
  • Libraries
  • Parks

Need to find out who your Councillor is? Click here to find out!


Federal - talk to your local Member of Parliament

  • Employment Insurance
  • Canada Pension Plan
  • CPP Disability
  • Old Age Security
  • Citizenship, Visa Applications and Immigration issues
  • Service Canada Documents 
  • Canada Revenue Agency Questions
Do you also need to find your Member of Parliament? Click here to find who your MP is!